Our City Partnership Program supports partner municipalities in jointly developing tangible solutions for clean air, climate protection and socio-economic benefits on the local level. The overall objective is to strengthen sustainable cooperation between Polish and German municipalities. Four selected partnerships receive a series of services from adelphi and PNEC to realize a project - either jointly or in one of the municipalities with the expertise and feedback of the partner city.
Our support includes:
- One exclusive annual meeting (2016 to 2018), in addition to other project activities, in order to
- visit projects in the partner city,
- facilitate the development of ideas for the bilateral cooperation and
- prepare for the implementation of a joint project.
- Support in designing a working structure and roadmap for partnership activities corresponding to the municipalities’ interests and needs.
- Invitation of experts to the meetings.
- Support in identifying financial resources for the bilateral cooperation.